• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board 2 DEC 2019

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
BOL is updated, and it’s official... didn’t get selected. Congrats to those selected and see the rest of you all next time
Just found out I did not get selected. This was my first try. Congratulations to all those you got selected.

Same advice I give all IWC non-selects. If possible, consider SWO and/or aviation if you're qualified and if your overall goal is officer.

aklewis47

Congrats to all selected!

I was also not selected, but this was my first package, so while I am disappointed, I'm not too bummed. I am considering putting in for SNA/SNFO in April if I'm able to.

Currently active duty CTI2(IW), made a 51 on the OAR but didn't take the full ASTB, so I will soon. 3.3 Criminal Justice BS, Spanish AA, working on my International Relations masters currently.

Looking forward to applying again!

KittyHawk2004

I was also not selected, but this was my first package, so while I am disappointed, I'm not too bummed. I am considering putting in for SNA/SNFO in April if I'm able to.

Currently active duty CTI2(IW), made a 51 on the OAR but didn't take the full ASTB, so I will soon. 3.3 Criminal Justice BS, Spanish AA, working on my International Relations masters currently.

Stay positive. What school are you getting your master’s from?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

See posts I've made to the other IWC non-selects.

Shelbert23

Got picked up and they have my date down for July. I have an apartment in DC and was curious about the Navy paying to store my belongings while I'm at OCS because I'll have to break my lease. Would they pay to have a company move my stuff into a unit? Maybe near Dam Neck?

TR_9124

Got picked up and they have my date down for July. I have an apartment in DC and was curious about the Navy paying to store my belongings while I'm at OCS because I'll have to break my lease. Would they pay to have a company move my stuff into a unit? Maybe near Dam Neck?

That's going to be on you. Unless you're already enlisted, the Navy doesn't owe you anything besides the pay you'll make while at OCS. Once you're in, they will provide movers/money in the event you PCS. That may be something you can work once you already have a storage unit. Possibly getting PCS orders from OCS to Dam Neck and getting your movers to pick your stuff up at a storage unit and bring it to you in VA, but I'm not sure.