• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

It's the end of the world

Scotty-O

Due to the government,I feel over-stimulated.
My summary of this thread...

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
:dunce_125 Smiles all around...

metro

The future of the Supply Corps
Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
:dunce_125 Smiles all around...

A simple "wrong" would have been fine but, eh...:D

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
Speaking of messed up videos...

Have you guys seen the music video for "Danger Zone." After you watch it, the song will never be the same.

I bought top gun the DVD and the video is in the special features. The guy looks like a cross between maverick (maybe its the aviator glasses) and old school george michaels.

HercDriver

Idiots w/boats = job security
pilot
Super Moderator
Niiiiiice

ok ok..this is the last one from me

if you liked the one above, then this one you will love even more

Why did I get the feeling that Norm Abrams was going to come out at the end and preach a little shop safety?