• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

It's the end of the world

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Oh man, i am NEVER going to bash aerobics again! I NEED to join that class.

Wonder if i could talk the wife into going....

is it sad if i like the music?

i feel dirty...

I have the MP3 if it makes you feel better.

FlytheBall

Maybe, maybe not, maybe go fvck yourself.
pilot

i feel dirty...

Its perfectly normal dude...just flow with it...just flow.......

mules83

getting salty...
pilot
Speaking of messed up videos...

Have you guys seen the music video for "Danger Zone." After you watch it, the song will never be the same.

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
Speaking of messed up videos...

Have you guys seen the music video for "Danger Zone." After you watch it, the song will never be the same.

I often find myself taking pictures of my ceiling fan too. What, thats not normal?

FlytheBall

pilot

i feel dirty...

They should just call that video the marriage killer.....I can picture it now...

FlytheBall

pilot
Yeah, one I will not be showing to the wife. I'd love to email it out to JOPA, but i can see that going south really fast!

I think it is your duty to share it with other JO's. Its what they would want...its what any one of us would want.

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
I think it is your duty to share it with other JO's. Its what they would want...its what any one of us would want.

eheh, already gotten in enough trouble for some of the emails i've sent out, don't need to stoke that fire!

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
I can't believe we're getting into another thread about that video. But don't get me wrong, its a great one. And in true Jacksonville fashion, the dude looks like a total douchbag but gets a ridiculously hot woman.

FlytheBall

pilot
I can't believe we're getting into another thread about that video. But don't get me wrong, its a great one. And in true Jacksonville fashion, the dude looks like a total douchbag but gets a ridiculously hot woman.

Sadly, thats the way it always works.