• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Is it a cockpit or a video game?

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
I like the video feed from the vert stab. I can think of once when that would have been helpful.

FelixTheGreat

World's greatest pilot and occasional hero
pilot
I wonder if company SOP's will allow the pilots to touch any of those switches besides auto-pilot, auto-throttle, and the mic.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
How about the smooth boob shaped lumps below the data entry panels...hand rests?

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Wow, pretty impressive. My only question is ..... where is the .... coffee pot?

HNL 1997 CALENDAR
Coffee, Tea or Beef!
HNL 1997 Calendar is the first ever All Male, Flight Attendant Calendar! Photographed by a flight attendant, HNL 1997 showcases the exotic and often provocative men dedicated to serving you. All models are stationed in Honolulu, so you know that this calendar will raise temperatures in more ways than one!

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
HNL 1997 CALENDAR
Coffee, Tea or Beef!

HNL 1997 Calendar is the first ever All Male, Flight Attendant Calendar! Photographed by a flight attendant, HNL 1997 showcases the exotic and often provocative men dedicated to serving you. All models are stationed in Honolulu, so you know that this calendar will raise temperatures in more ways than one!

:eek:To each, his own...:eek: :)

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
the A380 has one weakness...
bc2f2bdda9e35a447df37d9ebb519344.gif

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
I think we've been over this before, but (*why*) does the left seat just fly left handed?
Because the pay is better in the left seat ... :)

*Actually ... it is no problem. Flying "left" versus "right" handed. Zero transition time. I was initially "apprehensive" that I could not "manipulate" the controls with the same finesse that I had experienced with the right hand on the stick and the left on the throttles --- I'd been doing it that way for many, many years --- but it was a non-issue. The biggest 'transition' when moving from right to left seat (discounting the aforementioned pay bump ... ) was the closeness of the windscreen to the left side of your head. Now THAT was weird and took a little time to get acclimated to .... go figure. *

Catmando

Keep your knots up.
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
While similar, not all Airbus cockpits...ah, flight decks look the same, as can be seen in this photo. [further comment restrained :D]

Attachments

• airbus1xs.jpg
    airbus1xs.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 117