• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Is CFA Okinawa only a deployment for Navy personnel? Any PCS opportunities?

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The guys I knew personally who wound up flying C-12s, it was sort of “make lemonade” scenarios for them. I know there are a few billets out there which are specifically coded for the gig, but mostly it seemed like guys wheedling DIFOPS orders to make the best of a “meh” shore staff billet somewhere.

Which brings me to the point for @boatznhelos and what the other dudes here are trying to convey. This stuff changes all. The. Time. in the Navy, and with where you are in your (prospective) career now, nobody could tell you anything that would really be of use to you by the time you’re in a position to make use of it. Suffice it to say, flying C-12s, C-26s, etc, isn’t a career track. More like, we have a plane and need a pilot, you happen to be assigned here and have wings, so lucky you. So, not much point in spending much brain sweat on it now.