• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Is 17 kids enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Apparently for this family, no.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070803/ap_on_fe_st/17_kids;_ylt=AqEK0mv_SGz7OXE1g9DGYBes0NUE

Jennifer joins siblings Joshua, 19; John David, 17; Janna, 17; Jill, 16; Jessa, 14; Jinger, 13; Joseph, 12; Josiah, 11; Joy-Anna, 9; Jedidiah, 8; Jeremiah, 8; Jason 7; James 6; Justin, 4; Jackson, 3; Johannah, almost 2.

capt.2b8d4773e311405e9a630229d87fe936.seventeen_children_arbh103.jpg

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
The Duggars. Ive had the "privilege" of watching their TLC special compliments of my wife. At this point they're just falling out of her with no problem.

I'm a Christian and all, but what possible reason could a non-farming, home-school haired, below poverty line family have for contributing to the rampant population problem on this Earth.

The way it should be...you have 3 kids...two to replace you and your woman, and a third just in case one of them gets themselves picked off somehow.

cosmania

Gitty Up!
pilot
The Duggars. Ive had the "privilege" of watching their TLC special compliments of my wife. At this point they're just falling out of her with no problem.

I'm a Christian and all, but what possible reason could a non-farming, home-school haired, below poverty line family have for contributing to the rampant population problem on this Earth.

The way it should be...you have 3 kids...two to replace you and your woman, and a third just in case one of them gets themselves picked off somehow.

Just to keep up with the jargon, number 3 would be named "turning spare." Of course, I stopped at two, so number 2 really is my turning spare.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
That's uterus abuse. My paternal Aunt had 9 kids (they're mormons). One day, she was doing the dishes, when her uterus fell right out on to the floor. :eek::D

Brett

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
.....what possible reason could a non-farming, home-school haired, below poverty line family have for contributing to the rampant population problem on this Earth....

For when Social Security crashes and burns ... ???

Just brainstorming here .... just brainstorming .... :)

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Freaks.......Some of the gals on my wife's little forum subscribe to the 'Quiverfull' movement, which is what these people like to call having as many babies as possible.

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
Freaks.......Some of the gals on my wife's little forum subscribe to the 'Quiverfull' movement, which is what these people like to call having as many babies as possible.

My wife must be on the same forum. She said that's what they call it over there. We can't even come up with one when she does get pregnant so I don't think we're in danger of being in that boat.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Funny that YOU would say that ... as I just read an article in the ALPA rag re: how Canada's work force is "dying" because of baby-boomer demographics .... you need more "quivers" to fill .... irony???? :)

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Funny that YOU would say that ... as I just read an article in the ALPA rag re: how Canada's work force is "dying" because of baby-boomer demographics .... you need more "quivers" to fill .... irony???? :)

Unfortunatley for the Canucks, I will not take it upon myself to repopulate the great white north ;). Their population is going up anyways, its called immigration.........;)

H1Winger

If you look at the childrens ages, it looks as though she gets a year off every five years. No five year old, ten year old or 15 year old. What a swell guy, my wife nags the hell out of me for going to work while she tends to one, if we had 17 im sure she would be a heroin addict if this was our case.

othromas

AEDO livin’ the dream
pilot
One of our front office brass in ROTC had 8-9 kids. Craziest thing was his wife homeschooled all of them...

Status
Not open for further replies.