• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Intelligence officer board

Ajred99

Thanks Jay, it is a long process, this was my second attempt and I got lucky. There are so many highly qualified applicants, I feel very humbled that I was selected. I will say, don't get discouraged if you aren't selected right away; keep submitting while improving your packet. For my second board, I took the PRT, got medically qualified and had another IDC interview with an O6, this made my packet stronger.

Last edited:

exNavyOffRec

Thanks Jay, it is a long process, this was my second attempt and I got lucky. There are so many highly qualified applicants, I feel very humbled that I was selected. I will say, don't get discouraged if you aren't selected right away; keep submitting while improving your packet. For my second board, I took the PRT, got medically qualified and had another IDC interview with an O6, this made my packet stronger.
Just so you know the board doesn't see any medical or PRT results, they just see the professional information

Edit: did you go DCO or AD? the DCO process =/= AD process and the a great DCO candidate =/= a great AD candidate

Ajred99

I went the DCO route. I am surprised the board doesn't see that info (PRT/MEPS). My OR said in order to justify resubmitting my packet, I needed to show improvement and suggested completing those items. Love this site, learn something new with every post.

exNavyOffRec

I went the DCO route. I am surprised the board doesn't see that info (PRT/MEPS). My OR said in order to justify resubmitting my packet, I needed to show improvement and suggested completing those items. Love this site, learn something new with every post.

DCO is different and they are more apt to look at work history while OCS looks more at degree and GPA