• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Individual Augmentee (IA) info & questions

lmnop

I update your avatar for you.....

bullballs_brass.jpg

That's funny, thanks. Though I think you guys with the wings are probably more deserving of such an honor. I've changed mine to something perhaps more appropriate.:D

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Another thread resurrection here,
Was sitting around watching NASCAR, they had some Army E-7's singing the anthem.

Got to discussing joining the military for the sole reason of playing in the glee club, being an MU, deploying, etc...

Question: Did those guys get rolled into the IA pool like the rest of us or were they exempt?

Anyone ever IA with an MU?
Pickle

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
.....Got to discussing joining the military for the sole reason of playing in the glee club, being an MU, deploying, etc...

Question: Did those guys get rolled into the IA pool like the rest of us or were they exempt?

Depends on what kind of musician, if they are one of the ones that play for the main bands in DC they are pretty much exempt from everything to include boot camp. If you are in one of the non-DC bands I have seen them deployed as part of the a band sometimes but I haven't ever run into one on an IA though.

If you want real entertainment you ought to read the thread about 'Tops in Blue' on the light blue forum, they are beloved to say the least!