• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Improving chances of getting to OCS while in school

hokieav8r

~Bring the Wood!~
None
Serious Questions get Serious Answers

Work Hard(grades), Play harder, Drink excessively, play more, prove to yourself and everyone watching that you can stuff 50lbs of dung in a 10lb bag continuously, over and over again. Worldly experience(travel elsewhere to play hard), Leadership experience(influence others to play hard), as said before...Dominate anything/everything you do. If you do not take everything said thus far in all the posts seriously when evaluating these answers, that should tell you something. Just my $0.02.

cyclone10203

If you do not take everything said thus far in all the posts seriously when evaluating these answers, that should tell you something.

I have, except for the part where someone told me that doing college girls would help me get into OCS. Excluding those posts, thanks for the answers guys.

nikiterp86

Pro-rec'd INTEL!!!!!
You better learn real quick that on AW, for every serious answer, you will also probably get 10 sarcastic/funny/sexual answers. That's just the way it goes. And if you ask me, that's a big part of AW's charm. You'll always get the info you need, and a little bit that you don't need/want lol. The first response had as serious an answer as could be given to your question. People saw that it was answered and decided to start messing around. Frankly, I'm shocked that you haven't been flamed for starting this thread in the first place. If you had searched around and read some of the stuff on the forums, you wouldn't have asked that question, because the 23498302398434 posts regarding preparation for OCS would have answered it for you.

And btw, the person who does the most college girls is guaranteed jets before OCS even starts. Just sayin'... :D

CUPike11

Still avoiding work as much as possible....
None
Contributor
I have, except for the part where someone told me that doing college girls would help me get into OCS. Excluding those posts, thanks for the answers guys.

That's exactly why I neg repped you. You gotta learn to take a joke or you WILL NOT make it in the aviation community. That's what I've gathered from people explaining to me what the "mood" is like. Not saying I would know.

I'm going to venture a guess that the way most of the people on here comment and act is probably indicative a little of how they are in real life. They'll help you, but at the same time, make you laugh a little.

Of course we know that doing girls wont get you into OCS. Any idiot knows that.

Take this for what its worth, but you gotta learn to lighten up ALOT. The same people who gave you those "silly" answers may end up being bosses, commanding officers, or people that you have to rely on later on in the Navy. Get over yourself, join the fun, have a beer and crack a smile. :D

cyclone10203

And btw, the person who does the most college girls is guaranteed jets before OCS even starts. Just sayin'... :D

Umm, I don't like girls. I'm homosexual.

cyclone10203 said:

I'm just kidding. So if you shit your pants and decided not to post I'm sorry. Please leave your address and home telephone number and I will send you new pants.

RedFive

pilot
None
Contributor
Hey hey, wait a second. Depending on his major, grades may not necessarily matter. I mean, if he's studying aerospace engineering and has low grades but he aces the ASTB...he'll be fine.

That said, don't do that.

In fact, the new testing they're making us do on Thursdays for the "new ASTB" is.......the gayest thing ever. Right up there with this thread.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
cyclone10203 said:

As blatantly homo-erotic as my humor usually is, it has a purpose/punchline. I'm impressed. Just, wow.

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
cyclone10203 said:

Dude...wow...

jerry-seinfeld-george-costanza.jpg

"Not that there's anything wrong with that..."