• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Improving chances of getting to OCS while in school

cyclone10203

What should I do in my coming 3 yrs of college to increase my chances of being selected to go to OCS and to increase my chances of being selected to be a pilot?

EDIT: Its three years, I finished one year already.

nzachman

Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
This is a serious question.

If you want a serious answer then search. I guarantee you it is out there. The best thing you can do is get good grades, simple as that. Second best thing is to get in good extracurricular activities with leadership experience.

This is stupid.

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
My answer was serious. However, I must add that given the tenor of your broad question......Pill Hacker has offered up some good gouge. Grades, grades and more grades will certainly open up the biggest door for you. Leadership roles while at your school should give you some bonus points. Team athletic competition will help also.

RussBow6

• join a team, dominate whatever the activity is, then lead the team, continue to dominate.
  • get a real degree
  • work out
  • if your loaded get your PPL
  • have a great time... but don't get in trouble doing it

seriously.

Max_Power

Prefers Skippy
Contributor
Good grades, get to know some professors and community leaders who can help you later on, keep your nose clean and you should be ok. If I was in your position I would definitely be starting my BDCP package right now.

Most of this is common sense...

Lobster

watch top gun a gazillion times, buy ray-bans, be the man...don't f*#k it up....

(For sure look into BDCP, its unreal)