• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Important Gouge: NEW NSS NEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.

FSUMIDN

P-3 TACCO
blueangel, don't take it personally that we think your "great gouge" is bull. Not saying that YOU don't believe it. The rest of us are a little sceptical of any rumors coming out about sweeping policy changes and middle of the day musters.

NuSnake

Whats that supposed to mean?? You still planning on being there when I get there this summer???
by the way, he was in GTX, or H when he was at OCS, so when he says get out of H, I think he knows what hes saying

pogi

I've just heard from the TOP that Jet slot are in such demand that they are pulling the over populated Helo bubbas out of the fleet to become Jet FRS instructors at Kingsville and Meridian!!!

photonchick

Okay- granted my husband just started ocs a while ago and I am not an expert- even I recognize bs when I hear it. Although my main thought is-that the future blue angel boy has more important things to worry about than something that may or may not happen to him months down the road.
I'm also wondering why we are getting our little tighty-whiteys in a knot over something we don't have the power to change? But I suppose that if it's not true, your api instructors would LOVE for you to muster with them 3 times a day. Heck, they are probably just sitting in a lounge somewhere, feet propped on a table, aromotherapy candles lit, eating petit fours and bonbons while watching the Young and the Restless. Muster all you want bigboy! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.