• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Illegal Aliens Apprehended On Air Force Base

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
This is in a downward spiral. If it continues, I will lock it. It shall remain open for now.

SCUBA

Fly Navy said:
No, because I like to see the persons education and experience level, like anyone else on this site. So far, you have no qualifiers to talk "experience" and "maturity" to anyone else on this site.

And if you'd hang around, you'd find that's one of the few times on AW that rank has ever been pulled, and WITH GOOD REASON. By the sound of it, you're not military.

Do you actually think that anyone with backbone is going to click to see a profile in order to know what college the other person attended? Give me a break. Let me guess you may be in the military with just a college education. I know that you must not be a Mustang because no self respecting prior enlisted officer is going to need to qualify himself with a degree from (x) university. You also are labeling me as not being military in a condescending tone. Grow up!

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
ATRdriver said:
Do you actually think that anyone with backbone is going to click to see a profile in order to know what college the other person attended? Give me a break. Let me guess you may be in the military with just a college education. I know that you must not be a Mustang because no self respecting prior enlisted officer is going to need to qualify himself with a degree from (x) university. You also are labeling me as not being military in a condescending tone. Grow up!

I'm not sure how to even respond to this drivel. Wow.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
wannabef18pilot said:
Hey get off the tower buddy. I came here from Mexico as a kid, became a citizen, now am a midshipman.

Historically, this is a country based on immigrants anyway you ignorant bastard.

And if you really ARE a USNA Midshipman, then you should also know that you are out of line, Mister .....

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
ATRdriver said:
Why do you need qualifiers?

"FlyNavy" can take care of himself, but we like "qualifiers" (to use your term) so we know whether or not you are credible. As in --- are you "real" ??? --- or just an internet troll ??? ..... flame wars usally get threads shut down ....

Me :) ??? I've got 20+ years in the Navy, 26+ years in the airlines (obviously, some years concurrent) and a whole helluva a lot of experience and flight time. And a whole helluva lot of respect for Brothers-in-Arms ..... past, present, and future.

So, "ATRdriver" ..... How about you ... ??? :)

SCUBA

I'm a Troll...like you said. All I have done is raise the BS flag on this thread. Once again
what does it matter if I'm a 16 year old kid or an Admiral? I'm pretty sure that for this subject on citizenship, one only needs common sense to express their opinions. Perhaps if I was asking FlyNavy an engineering question or you a question regarding A-4's or the airlines then your background would be directly related to the subject. In the mean time your little bio is worthless to me. Next time I'll ask for it when needed or better yet I will look up everyone’s profile to establish their credibility.

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
ATRdriver said:
.Now I'm all for the control of the borders by the US GOVERNMENT but this vigilante group is total BS and should be illegal.

Should be? What is it that they have done that 'should' be illegal?

By the way you keep on saying that all these guys are criminals and I'm also gonna call the BS flag on that one.

Anyone who has entered this country illegally has, by definition of illegal, commited a crime. I, like the other posters on her, have no problem with folks who enter this country legally...as in legal aliens...to better themselves.
What a shame...

What a shame indeed that two posters are turning this into a racial issue.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
I quote from the AW homepage: "Airwarriors is site dedicated to the discussion of Naval Aviation, and steps to become an Officer in the U.S. military."

Yawn .... Ho-Hum .... MOD-SQUAD ???? Intervention Anyone ??? For ATR ??? TO "protect" him/her from him/her self ??? ANYONE ??? ANYONE ??? BUELLER ???? BUELLER ???

SCUBA

Well, this thread was started by a Mod.

I guess anyone that disagrees with the masses should be banned/locked. What makes you think that I come to this forum just to argue about immigration policies?

I'm pretty sure that you, with your experience level, are a valuable asset to the forum but do you really feel it necessary to go around and boast how experienced you are? Like I said before I can just read a post and on its merits base the credibility of the poster.

Crowbar

None
ATRdriver said:
I guess anyone that disagrees with the masses should be banned/locked.

No, but something that's degenerated into personal attacks should be.

And now, back by popular demand...

i_prod_padlocks_8077ad_big.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.