• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Ike Cq

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Denial can be a very bad thing . . . It's OK to be on the "B" team . . . really, it is . . .

nittany03

pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
beau said:
Congrats to all....soak it up as much as you can before you're back in the books again.

Yeesh. Already there. Hello 3 plane ACM . . .

beau

Squid said:
snuggles, where are you in the syllabus now?

Hey, no call signs on AW right??!! :D ...I just got my first flight last week. Congrats man...cant wait for the boat again!:tongue2_1

@ Nittany, yeah I had the same kick to the junk coming back from the boat. ACM has been Hardest thing I've done in an airplane. Just so dynamic.

nittany03

pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
beau said:
@ Nittany, yeah I had the same kick to the junk coming back from the boat. ACM has been Hardest thing I've done in an airplane. Just so dynamic.

Yeah, stupid admin stuff and relearning to fly Tacform after a month off hasn't helped but I seem not to be sucking TOO bad. 13 check tomorrow so I suppose I'll find out . . . :icon_tong