• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Ike Cq

Pcola04/30

Professional Michigan Hater
pilot
Congrats to all the newest Hookers!!!!!

To all the studs in the pipeline or getting ready to start.....I wont attempt to describe the whole landing on a boat experience, I wouldnt do it justice. All I have to say is this: It is worth every heartache, every bad flight , every long night of studying, every stressed out miserable day, every ******* IP. Everything that is frustrating about flight school (not to say everything about flight school is frustrating) is such a small price to pay, to have the opportunity to hear the words "ROGER BALL" and experience the 15-18 most exciting seconds in all of aviation. Holy sh!t....It FVCKIN ROCKED!!!

kelly

D_macs Wife
CONGRATS to all of you that went on this past boat! By the sound of it overall this was a good boat for all!! WAY to go!!!

Kelly

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
The Ike was boat v2.0 for me, make it or break it time...

Our 'ron qualled 8 of 9 this go 'round. How did the others do? Congrats again to all the new hookers (and old salts like me with 2x as many traps as you!!!)

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
here's a pic to whet the whistle. I would love to host the video, but have no idea how.... I gave my digicam to our Doc. Good cat shot video, good trap video.... Anyone here good at video editing?????

Attachments

• 2006 06 Jun16-17 CQ Det 041 copy.jpg
    2006 06 Jun16-17 CQ Det 041 copy.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 317

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
jai5w4 said:
Congrats, All! Shave the boat stashes yet? ;)

-jai5w4

The day I got done. Good riddance to cheesy rubbish. :icon_tong

brd2881

Bon Scott Lives
pilot
I remember shaving that thing off and downing beer after beer at the same time....hated that thing...good times...

mules83

getting salty...
pilot
Some pics from navy.mil. It says the pics were from June 15. I think the camera guy had a thing for 103...

060615n0490c0017sp.jpg

060615n0490c0024am.jpg

060615n0490c0038kt.jpg