• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IFS down the tubes?

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl in STUCON who saw IFS pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.
This might be out of place for a high school senior and lurker to post so sorry in advance, but this reminds me of this video...

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
Word we recieved was that it was only cancelled for March, but just like "the detailers don't lie", the truth changes.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
IFS has been replaced with a very rigorous driver's education and hunting safety course.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Like don't take a self imposed day off from a pool to go and hunt endangered birds in a wildlife refuge?

No, that's still encouraged. If we can attrite the idiots before 1000/hr T6 flights, we get a membership in the jelly of the month club.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl in STUCON who saw IFS pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Thank you, Simone.

simone1.jpg

No, that's still encouraged. If we can attrite the idiots before 1000/hr T6 flights, we get a membership in the jelly of the month club.

2305ae9c4a07ab9dc467c40a489ce1d1.jpg

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor

Those particular idiots are still in actually. At least two of them winged.