• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NEWS If War Comes, Will the U.S. Navy Be Prepared?

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
tons of organizations with Red Teams studying this.
This is just unbelievable bullshit. Cite me an IC product that says they have zero idea what a conflict with a China looks like. Most likely COA? Who the fuck knows. Sorry, boss, impossible to plan to. Most dangerous COA? Wouldn’t hazard a guess.

Seriously, dude. Get the fuck outta here with this nonsense.

nodropinufaka

Another preposterous statement. Are you sure you were an Intel Officer?

Seriously? Do tell... what is their assessment?
Can your fragile TACAIR ego not handle the fact you may be irrelevant in the next conflict?

Seriously. It’s actually kind of sad that you’re a senior officer and playing right into what everyone is saying is a problem.

1-Refusal to acknowledge there is a leadership problem.
2-Refusal to acknowledge changing warfare dynamics
3-know it all when in reality no one knows.

Go ahead and point how how you know exactly how the next conflict is going to happen and how it’s gonna be executed.

If you can tell me exactly how it’ll happen and why it’s going to happen exactly how you say- I’ll concede. But you can’t.

nodropinufaka

This is just unbelievable bullshit. Cite me an IC product that says they have zero idea what a conflict with a China looks like. Most likely COA? Who the fuck knows. Sorry, boss, impossible to plan to. Most dangerous COA? Wouldn’t hazard a guess.

You don’t even know what a Red Team does in the IC if you think this is how it works.

But clearly your experience in the cockpit for 20+ years makes you an expert in Interagency intelligence.

Of course we have ideas what could happen. And just like December 7th in Pearl Harbor- it doesn’t necessarily mean that’s exactly what’s going to happen. Ever stop to think there was senior officers exactly like you swearing up and down that there was no way Japan would attack Pearl Harbor? And then

How you can’t see that this type of thinking is dangerous is beyond me. But not surprised cause most senior officers from TACAIR think they know everything.

Take a step back and go research what red team does.

nodropinufaka

So you’re saying because there is a most likely and a most dangerous they have to 100 percent execute how we envisioned it?

And there is absolutely zero chance they could take an unconventional approach? You know- like Japan did with huge success.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Goodnight, junior. Truly a fascinating journey into your perspectives tonight.

nodropinufaka

Goodnight, junior. Truly a fascinating journey into your perspectives tonight.
Typical. Can’t respond or admit you’re wrong.

At least I feel safe cause we got @Brett327 who knows exactly how everything will play out in the future. Maybe you can let me know what stocks to buy with your supernatural future telling ability.

surprise attacks have taken place since the beginning of time and to flat out say they won’t happen is so incredibly ignorant.

WhiskeySierra6

pilot
First we have to identify what Chinas desired end state is. No one really knows.
They've literally been telling people for 50 years what their 100-year plan is. https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnma...-plan-to-take-over-the-world/?sh=503fe0ab5ab5

Can your fragile TACAIR ego not handle the fact you may be irrelevant in the next conflict?
My vote for most ignorant post of the year. If you truly had any clue about OPLANs regarding China you'd never make this comment. I've noticed across several threads now that you can put out some interesting thought-provoking content but then you say something like this and it completely undermines everything you say.

Treetop Flyer

pilot
Typical. Can’t respond or admit you’re wrong.

At least I feel safe cause we got @Brett327 who knows exactly how everything will play out in the future. Maybe you can let me know what stocks to buy with your supernatural future telling ability.

surprise attacks have taken place since the beginning of time and to flat out say they won’t happen is so incredibly ignorant.
Did anyone claim surprise attacks don’t happen? Do you know what a straw man is? I’m asking because you do this all the time.