• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I got accepted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTodd

OK I got the news I am an alternate so I have to hope some one backs out, man I am psyched, my OSO said I should go no matter what, either 184 or 185, any one else alternates?

jeffc10

i was notified today upon my acceptance into OCC 184 as an SNA. i'm out of the Los Angeles office with an air contract. see you in quantico.

wildflyin69

Grad of OCS 187 Charlie Co. 3rd Plt.
Of you guys that got accepted, what were your ASTB scores in addition to your PFT scores? My ASTB was an 8/9, but I'm currently doing a 265 PFT (I've got the crunches and pull-ups down perfect, just need to do some serious work on my run time). I'm not sending in my application just yet (not until that PFT reaches 300, or damn close) however, I just want to see how I stand-up next you guys who already got in, thanks for your responses!

jkling03

My PFT was a 271, up from 230. All prior service members have told me to run like crazy, particularly for long distances.

moesoccer

i remember when i was in your alls shoes... i graduated occ/plc 183 this past summer...good luck to all of you...if you are in charlie co. you will have an awesome co first sergeant first sergeant nilsson... i think she will be back in the fall... she is awesome!!!
monica hardin
semper fi

Status
Not open for further replies.