• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I got accepted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

B.E.

Just got word from my OSO that I was accepted to 184. I'm in Alaska working through the Oregon office. So hang tight because the results are out, well atleast on the west coast.

Good luck everyone.

- Ben

jennifer

I also got accepted. Im in Alaska too working through the oregon office.

See ya at OCS,
Jen
bouncy_125.gif

js

Wow! Congrats!! You both must be so excited....

I am excited for you as I wait to hear.

reapergm

Damn, I pray to all that is holy I can be in the same position as you guys!! Congrats, you must feel awesome and relieved at the same time. Hopefully Ill get to see you there.

jennifer

I am NFO, I will be your backseater!
Now the fun part begins
banghead_125.gif

I just want to make it through OCS!
If anyone needs help down at OCS give me a shout and I would be glad to help you if I can.

jabravo2003

Congratulations to you all for getting accepted to OCC 184, I went to OCC 183 but was injured, so I am going try and get back to OCC 185 or OCC 186. Keep up the hard work and ye shall be rewarded ;) PT PT PT, nuff said. I am just curious what your PFT scores were cuz the scuttle butt my OSO told me was that anyone with 259 or lower was not selected. Obviously if that is true you should be pretty well above 260 right?

George

perchul

Man I wish I could change around jabravo's words around to say anyone with a 280 or above was accepted, wishful thinking

jaybe76

Jen I have been selected for SNA but will ride in your backseat anytime even if you are a GIB (thats girl in back not guy in back).

reapergm

I just talked to my OSO, he said we probably wont hear until the end of the month! How does it work? Just like this? A few of us hear at a time? Also, how'd you hear? What did your OSOs say?

Brandon

Just got the word also, I was accepted for SNA into OCC 184!!! I contracted through OSO St. Louis.
Good luck to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.