• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I couldn't make it to the SHOW (and the short, turbulent, life of RickRoss27, Troll)

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Okay you guys are being completely ridiculous. Just because a guy has a screen name saying, "airlines suck," doesen't mean you have to run him into hell. The guy didn't do anything; my god. He just asked a fair question, which none of you guys answered yet. Yeah, so what if he wants to make the change to the Navy, due to airlines sucking. "I almost fell into the same trap." Thank god for ADD on my med records. I still thank my childhood shrink 'til this day. I'm just stunned at what I'm reading; I used to want to be a navy pilot, coming on here every time reading posts when I get the aviation bug.

Airlines sucks: I would recommend you looking into the Air Force or ANG; they are very respectful. I have just lost all respect for Navy pilots, "or at least these ones." 'probably washouts'

Rick Cavelliri

Rick Cavellire....or should I say...Rick the wannabe who never was? That fits more than anything I think. Why are you wasting your time on this site? This site is for those who will, are and have been there. What is ADD....some sort of retardation?

Please let's keep this thread respectful. I may just just be a kid in college, but my internships make by far more than any of you airline pilots, excluding about 65% of the majors. And don't ask me the average starting salary for our grads; you'll never top it in your career. So please when you are typing another immature insults directed at me this time, adjust your seat down 5" and look up at the computer screen as if I was standing in front of you.

Those who feel the need to brag are usually full of shit and the biggest losers. You come on this site because you want to be one of us. You want to be a part of the fraternity. Fact is you aren't and never will be. So please, stop wasting our fucking time and yours. Get off the site and realize that you'll always, for the rest of your days, be looking up at us...those who achieved those wings of gold ;)

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
And this just gave me the opportunity to give my first negative rep ever on AW.....what a season for giving it is :)

Translation for the moron who took this to the next level: this is by far the worst thread I have seen in 4+ years on this website. Yay for you

Birdog8585

Milk and Honey
pilot
Contributor
And this just gave me the opportunity to give my first negative rep ever on AW.....what a season for giving it is :)

Translation for the moron who took this to the next level: this is by far the worst thread I have seen in 4+ years on this website. Yay for you

Ditto, almost 5 years and the same...until now. Fun while it's lasting :clock_125

MasterBates

Since I am aggrivated by my lack of luggage, I may bust out the troll spray and let the banninations begin, but it's just so damn funny to read this stuff.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Negative Rep away. Everyone feel free to "Fire for Effect"

nuke.gif

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
I had some time waiting for my chicken to defrost. Dinosaurs were brought up, so I thought they should make an appearance.
*sniff* ... This is just .... just .... just .... I'm just tearing up now ... your handiwork on the cartoon is just .... just beautiful. :icon_cryi:icon_cryi:icon_cryi:icon_cryi

*sniff* *sniff* ... + whatever rep I have to give in this season of giving.

I'm going to have a Delmonico (a Thirties Bogart kinda drink) and lie down now ... w/a tear in my eye. :)

*sigh* *sniff*

*edit* SHIT!!! No can do right now ... I need to reload my "rep" gun ... I'll be back, D-Rob

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Crap...I added the pic to photobucket and forgot the NMCI folks can't see that.
Will add as an attachment, too...my bad.

crbnsooner5574

STA-21 NFO Selectee
This kid is amazingly stubborn. I thought I was close to getting booted or banned a while ago for my actions, but this kid is making me look better with every post. If he is smart he will eventually shut up and listen like I learned to do unless I had some good info to put out.

Did we ever find out where this kid is really from? Just wondering because if he is such an intelligent southern boy, why did he not learn to respect his elders growing up? Oh wait, I know why. He has not fully grown. Remember puberty does destroy a boys hormones. haha Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone.