• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Husband leaving for OCS tomorrow...

MIWA05

kitty kat-
my boyfriend is in 03-06, too. and we haven't been apart for long either- but i'm on the other side of the country from him. you're lucky you might be able to drive there! he left last week and i won't see him until november- if all goes well.

the private spouses corner is the way to go! i'm pretty new to this website as well, but it's great. there are so many people here from different stages of military life- you'll learn lots.

these days do seem to be dragging by, but i'm sure time will speed back up and we'll all be seeing our guys in no time. hang in there- we're all in the same boat!

Robyn1021

Hey!!! My boyfriend is in class 03-06. I am new to this site and was excited to see all of you on it!!! I am in school at FSU in Tallahassee so I am not far from the boys. I hope to keep in contact with you girls via this website. I read that you have a private spouses corner and would like to be included if possible. Thanks Robyn

bennett4362

deployment sucks
robyn,
send a private message (PM) to Kathy, who is the moderator of the private spouses corner. she can hook you up!
and welcome to airwarriors!

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Whatever you do, don't send him anything UNLESS he asks for it. If you send goodies, he will be forced to eat the whole box of stuff in a mere seconds in front of the DI. You'll highlight him in a bad way...so fight the urge to send him geedunk. Be supportive and know that you'll see him soon. The time should pass soon and you'll be back in his arms soon.

ea6bflyr