• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How the War Loot is Split Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stork

Banned
Haven't you seen the movie pirates of the Caribbean. It's just like in the movie. There is always some greedy douche bag and an old man invading a middle eastern country because they are poor. And in Islam they don't invade countries for booty. But when it happens, they just raise the Jihad and take it back because it's easy to invade. Then the Jews can't lock down there territory like the douche bag Christians tried to do when America became independent from England.

What these cowards do is put a rank on some dumb kid, and tell him that that this old man is in charge. But it's not true, it's really the infantry line("aka grunts right"? That's what they told you) because we can't do much without the marine raiders. So they should get the most of the plunder. I still get the tower though.

indian-pirates.jpg

bubblehead

Registered Member
Contributor
Provincial Reconstruction Teams and handing out cash to the locals. That is, "do not come back to the base until you have handed out all of that money." There was very little accountability.

The Stork

Banned
have you seen this house In Pennsylvania. I kind of want to build one like that over an oasis. So I can go swimming with 4 hot chicks. I'll do this if they give me that.
4_hot_club_girls.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

The Stork

Banned
i thought the reward for combat was alcoholism and crippling depression. at least thats what the VA told me.
Then call that guy and tell him you want your cut. It's like asking for a raise in any career. So you have to approach them in such a way so that it makes sense to the right people. AKA you need to find out who owns it now and ask him. And tell him why you think you deserve it. All that stuff down there still technically belongs to the state. You are just using it. So he won't care. Honestly, he could take it back at any time. But I don't see why he would do that. I mean, you just made him 20 billion dollars per year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.