• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How the War Loot is Split Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stork

Banned
They might actually work with us. It says you have to be 19 - 26 because they are looking for somebody who is young and dumb. Good to see some of you guys are willing to organize. I don't want to get cheated out of a few billion. That would just make me feel like a loser. After each airstrike raid, I would be calling the generals asking for more loot, because you just gave them 2 billion dollars. I call the airport, tower, and the water park after the iraq war.
11283-41417.jpeg

31545286.jpg
Baghdad-International-Airport-file-photo..jpg

Last edited:

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
They might actually work with us. It says you have to be 19 - 26 because they are looking for somebody who is young and dumb. Good to see some of you guys are willing to organize. I don't want to get cheated out of a few billion. That would just make me feel like a loser. After each airstrike raid, I would be calling the generals asking for more loot for giving them 2 billion dollars. I call the airport, tower, and the water park after the iraq war.
I found some other things for you to do instead of chasing war loot. Cheers!

The Stork

Banned
Well some little rascal on top has the loot. These guys are somebody you don't want to mess with. We should go ask the SEAL team if they can go over there and ask with us. If they see the SEAL team, they know what's up. It was our work, I call the tower.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.