• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How many Texans do we have here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolly Roger

Yes. I am a Pirate.
This thread was inspired by all of the Texans that posted in the Coke debate. So soundoff where you are from in Texas.

I am a native Texan from Nacogdoches.

riley

I'm from Fort Worth, TX. I've also lived in San Angelo, TX, Banquete, TX (outside Corpus), and Tomball, TX (outside of Houston).

I've had some crazy times in Nacogdoches that I faintly recall - SFA girls are a lot of fun....

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
Born and raised in West Tx. Born in Kermit, lived in Pecos, Marfa and Ft Davis.

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Raised just outside of Waco and currently living in College Station.

rare21

pilot
Contributor
Born and raised in Brownsville, Texas. Went to school in Austin, Texas. Now am in Corpus Christi, Texas for Primary. Doesnt seem like i went far.

H20man

Drill baby drill!
born in Cali, moved to VA, RI, and Japan, but now live in San Antonio, i call myself a Texan rather than a Californian.

i love this place.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Born and raised just outside of Houston, went to college in Austin, came back for Primary and Advanced.

jg5343

FLY NAVY...Divers need the work
pilot
Houston

I find it funny that no one has ever made a post like this for another country..eh..state.

"Anyone out there from Delaware? Come on! Let's rock the forum, Delaware!"

Killer2

TRONS!
None
Born in Houston spent some time in the DFW area and back to Houston. Now in College Station for school.

Falcaner

DCA "Don't give up the ship"
Raised In forth Worth even though I was born in New York. Plus I am Marrying a Girl who was born and rasied in San Antonio.

viv

Midshipman 4/Trash
I couldn't help myself, and someone had to say it...........

"Holy dog ****. Texas? Only steers and queers come from Texas!" -FMJ

Status
Not open for further replies.