• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How many Texans do we have here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rare21

pilot
Contributor
just came back from college station on an out and in. i must say your freebirds is pretty much on the same par as the one in Austin. Even though A&Ms has less people.

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
rare21 said:
just came back from college station on an out and in. i must say your freebirds is pretty much on the same par as the one in Austin. Even though A&Ms has less people.

Which one did you go to? The one at Northgate has the best atmosphere but it is also the smallest dining area. I was there this week and noticed a TON of training squadron stickers that people put up in there. Anyway, yes, Freebirds is Freebirds no matter where you eat it.

rare21

pilot
Contributor
wow! you all have more than one? well i went to the one next to the campus and right next to a Gattitown pizza place. i noticed a few training squadron stickers where the newspapers were (thats where we sat) but not that many. Now if you go to the airport and look at the fleet cars that the FBO rents out you'll see TONS of squadron stickers on the back window. But yeah, GREAT monster burritos...i missed those even though i was falling asleep flying the plane back.

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
LOL yeah we have three of them in College Station. There's one that is literally ACROSS THE STREET from campus and there's another one that is nearby (by Gattiland.) Glad you enjoyed... looking forward to coming back for burritos one day and then flying back home. Watch out for the beans though.

buck_ttu06

Born and raised in Midland, TX. Attended Texas A&M University freshman year, was in the Corps of Cadets (hated it by the way, but no offensive to any of you who are or were in it). Now going to Texas Tech University in Lubbock, TX (loving it!).

crysmc

MH-60S Pilot Wife
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm from Texas! I was born in Austin, moved to Houston for a while but now I am back in Austin. :)

ladybug

Jolly Roger's fiance
OK here is the fun one. I am a native Texan by birth although I was born in Fort Belvoir, VA. I have lived in Abilene and Brenham, Tx (BlueBell Icecream) and currently reside in Nacogdoches, TX.

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
erinleigh31 said:
Born and reared in the West Texas town of Abilene (Dyess AFB).

I find it funny that folks from Abilene consider themselves from West Tx. Looks a lot like Central Tx to me. Only thing worse is folks from Lubbock saying they are from West Tx, looks like the "Pan-handle" to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.