• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

how long?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghost_ttu

Sonny,,,how can you say that? This is the Navy as we all know by now it's obvious we are on THEIR time schedule, not our owns
icon_smile_wink.gif
Good luck man, the word will come eventually.

Originally posted by sonnyb
goliath--that makes sense. the recruiter told me that he had a 'contact' up in Millington. Maybe this 'contact' provided him with the info. regardless, I hope we hear something this week from the supply board. I couldn't possibly go through another weekend without knowing.

"praying to the SNA board gods couldn't hurt...."

sonnyb

semi-news came today. My recruiter called to tell me that my package had passed the first screening at the supply board. To really be competitive for the supply board, he said that I needed to redo my prt. I need to get at least a good low. I can do that, so tomorrow I'm off to re-run the prt.

sonnyb

hey ghost, it could be worse..we could be applying for air force OTS. The board convenes once month, yet it takes them 4 weeks to release the information!

ghost_ttu

sonnyb: I AM APPLYING FOR AF OTS I told you that I don't have all my eggs in one basket. I don't hit the AF board until November though. But hopefully I will already be sworn into the Navy by then.

Good luck on your PRT, take a running walkman or something and PLAY THE RIGHT MUSIC!!!!

sonnyb

just got finished taking the prt again
run:11:50
su:58
pu:65
that's good-low! So we'll see what happens

aoconnor

Spoke with my recruiter minutes ago and he said that he hasn't heard anything yet from TN, BUT, he and the other officers were excited because today is the beginning of the new fiscal year. Therefore, he said that I should be get a reply real soon. So for those of you out there with pending packets, we should be notified "real quick".

ghost_ttu

I'm going to go ahead and take the phrase "real quick" as a relative term.....
icon_smile_wink.gif

Goliath112

shiiiiite. supply shot me down. My app is at the SWO board now. Doesn't look to good now. If I get turned down then I will keep applying. I am appying to BDCP though, so I guess that it is mega competitive right now. Hey sonny, did you hear anything yet?

man the wait is killing me

sonnyb

goliath,
I retook my prt today. Other than that, my recruiter will not be in his office for the remainder of the week, so I won't hear anything until next week most likely. hope you get that SWO slot!

ghost_ttu

Sorry to hear about that Goliath. Good attitude, just keep bugging them so they will eventually take you so that you will leave them the hell alone! [:D] Besides, I'm gonna keep bugging you to reapply if you don't get it anyway.

Spin

SNA in Meridian
Hey guys,

I'm new to the board but this thing has been great. My package should be sent to the Selection Board Gods next week. As far as the PRT goes ..... the walkman and good music comment was right on the money. I have always been great at running but when I put those headphones on and played the right music my times got soooooooo much better!!!! Just a thought!!

Peace,

Spin

aoconnor

OCT 1 'Therefore, he said that I should be get a reply real soon. So for those of you out there with pending packets, we should be notified "real quick".'

Well "real quick" has been two weeks now. My packet went in around 4 weeks ago, still torturously waiting to see what the verdict is.

grouch

When I was waiting I was convinced I was on candid camera. It seemed like someone was getting thier yayas off watching me suffer. <cringe> Good luck to those of you on camera.

ghost_ttu

*smiling camera on "week two" actually it went out 3 weeks ago, I figure this will hopefully be the week they actually look at my application. I figure Wed. or Thursday I'll bother my recruiter again.

Status
Not open for further replies.