• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How likely is one to get a waiver when when one is too old?

bukarest01

Hello,
I want to become a Navy (or AF) fighter pilot and since I don't have a U.S. citizenship (yet) I am worried that I won't have all requirements, or more specifically I won't be an officer before I turn 28 (or 29), and thus not be able to become an aviator in whatever branch I end up going to. So I wanted to ask if it is possible to get a waiver for beeing too old and start pilot training not with what I think is 30, but with an older age.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hello,
I want to become a Navy (or AF) fighter pilot and since I don't have a U.S. citizenship (yet) I am worried that I won't have all requirements, or more specifically I won't be an officer before I turn 28 (or 29), and thus not be able to become an aviator in whatever branch I end up going to. So I wanted to ask if it is possible to get a waiver for beeing too old and start pilot training not with what I think is 30, but with an older age.

The current age limit is 32. No waivers beyond that.