• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How does one change their username?

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
I meant that I wanted them to put in MY profile...someone here said that if someone designed them, you guys would add them...I wouldn't mind sending you guys some designs...

Not trying to be a dick here, but I thought the mods already told you a resounding "not gonna happen" to this question a couple weeks back. I'd try the avatar thing as was suggested in the previous thread, or just save it for the training command where you can have them on your chest patch.

edit: maybe that was someone else. If so, disregard good-natured ribbing :)

JONNY

Sent webmaster a PM, but I know he's pretty busy. I'd like to change my username to "JONNY" if possible. Thanks.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I had an old user name, Station_10, which I was unable to log in with, so I made a new account. Now I can access both, but I was wondering if I could merge the two accounts and just make it Station_10 and keep the Private Orion Forum access that I had under Station_10. Thank you!
Complete.

Random Task

pilot
Webmaster, Can I get a name username change to Random Task and possibly get a set of wings of the single anchor variety?