• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How does one change their username?

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
This isn't about a username, but I am wondering if you guys have any NAC wings to fit in the profile where you guys have you Pilot/NFO devices???

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
This isn't about a username, but I am wondering if you guys have any NAC wings to fit in the profile where you guys have you Pilot/NFO devices???

This was discussed ad nauseum, and I think the consensus at the end, was that if someone wanted to design some, then so be it, but I don't think they ever went through with it. Plus, where do you draw the line? I know the army guys got some wings, but then AF pilot/nav wings, FMF pins?

Granted, Naval Aircrew are REAL Air Warriors, so I think you guys should have em on here, but I'm not that good at compoooters, and I'm not that enterprising... kinda lazy.

GO_AV8_DevilDog

Round 2...
Contributor
Can I have my CAP wings? :icon_smil

edit: I just realized that this is like my 5th post referencing CAP in the last.. idk 2 weeks...
I need a life...

dexter

pilot
could i change to dexter. turns out there's a guy in my sqadron actually named tj burke. kind of weird to be posting with another guy's name.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
TJBurke -------> dexter

So I'm curious, what's w/ the coke snow-flake? I figured you were a Coastie at first.

dexter

pilot
didn't realize it was a coke snowflake?... just picked it because i missed the winter and it was the only snow I saw during my time on the gulf coast. it doesn't snow much in san diego either, but atleast the mountains are only a few hours away. actually got to go skiing a few times since i got out here.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
It was discussed in the past by the mods and we decided against it because this site is geared toward those trying to become officers.

Don't take this as a slam against enlisted folk. We all understand they are the majority of the Navy and the hard-working guys that make things happen. We value their input and welcome them to the site. But we try to focus on those wanting a commission and not those wanting to enlist.

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
It was discussed in the past by the mods and we decided against it because this site is geared toward those trying to become officers.

Don't take this as a slam against enlisted folk. We all understand they are the majority of the Navy and the hard-working guys that make things happen. We value their input and welcome them to the site. But we try to focus on those wanting a commission and not those wanting to enlist.

I meant that I wanted them to put in MY profile...someone here said that if someone designed them, you guys would add them...I wouldn't mind sending you guys some designs...

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I meant that I wanted them to put in MY profile...someone here said that if someone designed them, you guys would add them...I wouldn't mind sending you guys some designs...

If you're that "into" having your NAC wings, make them your avatar or put them as your profile pic. I'm sure a quick google search will turn up plenty of useable graphics. You can do all of that yourself in the User CP.

Brett

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
I sent webmaster a PM, but I know you guys stay busy, so I'll throw it up here too. I'd like a username change to Moc1Sig if available

P3toP8

I also sent the webmaster a pm but, I would also like my user name changed to "P3toP8", if anyone can help.

Thanks in advance!

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
I also sent the webmaster a pm but, I would also like my user name changed to "P3toP8", if anyone can help.

Thanks in advance!

So are you headed to P-8 land then? Sounds like a great way to finish out a career! I know my dad was pretty excited to get into the P-3A for a couple hundred hours before he retired

PerDiem

Look what I can do!!
I had an old user name, Station_10, which I was unable to log in with, so I made a new account. Now I can access both, but I was wondering if I could merge the two accounts and just make it Station_10 and keep the Private Orion Forum access that I had under Station_10. Thank you!