• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How badly do you want a CHAT option?

Do you want a chat program on the site?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
I think it sounds like a great idea webmaster. The people that don't want it don't have to use it. Being a college student, free time occasionally pops up. It would be cool to BS with people live every once and a while.

Skidtz

Puddle Pirate
WM,

any more thoughts on this?

sitting around on a Sunday night studying helo aero (woohoo!) and thought, yeah, a chat room'd be just the thing right now.

of course, there's always yahoo...

-s-

perchul

I'd like to see the return of the chatroom, but hopefully it will funtion better then the previous.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
With the recent donations, fundage for bringing back a chat should not be a problem.

John

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
Might be kinda neat to have a chat room. Would give me a chance to poke fun at you P3 guys :icon_tong for doing things like getting shot with a dart in Thailand.

VarmintShooter

Bottom of the barrel
pilot
feddoc said:
Might be kinda neat to have a chat room. Would give me a chance to poke fun at you P3 guys :icon_tong for doing things like getting shot with a dart in Thailand.

I ORM'ed it and went with the ping-pong ball ... wouldn't want to lose an eye.

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
feddoc said:
Ah, so do you know the guy in question......?

I might. TACCO who goes by "Jackass", as in he'd fit right in with those guys. Usually injured and in the process of, or planning to do something dangerous (on deck, solid in the air)...constant instigator of games of "40 Hands".

I saw him at the club one night in Kadena. I look at his leg and see a dried blood spot. I make the obligatory tampon joke, and he tells me it's from a "thai sharpshooter " at Marilyn's in Pattaya, 2 weeks before.

The best-worst part is, he never washed the pants.

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
u.s.av8r said:
I like the txt logs of the chats though. That should cover it a little.
My .02...

The more I read zabs posts, the more I think we shouldn't have a chat option. Lets save the server space for zabs great stories about squeezing in to his choker whites, and thai sharpshooters. Seems like a much more valuable way to allocate resources to me. It certainly yields the highest level of entertainment.

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
zab1001 said:
I might. TACCO who goes by "Jackass", as in he'd fit right in with those guys. Usually injured and in the process of, or planning to do something dangerous (on deck, solid in the air)...constant instigator of games of "40 Hands".

I saw him at the club one night in Kadena. I look at his leg and see a dried blood spot. I make the obligatory tampon joke, and he tells me it's from a "thai sharpshooter " at Marilyn's in Pattaya, 2 weeks before.

The best-worst part is, he never washed the pants.

Nope, not him, but a different P3 guy, if you can imagine that. This one took a dart, meant for a balloon he was holding, in his hand. He knows who he is.

Is Lucy's Tiger Den still open? Back in the day...........

Status
Not open for further replies.