• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Housing in Kingsville

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Yeah, after finding the house from the Coldwell Banker rental list that I wanted, they acted like setting my lease up was an inconvenience for them. It was like I was keeping them from doing something more important. Seemed like they didn't want our business... Silly South Texas...

They should be so lucky to have your business, especially in this economy. The misplaced ego forced me to leave S TX beyond anything else. I feel sorry for you :)

JD81

FUBIJAR
pilot
God save you if you rent from Apple Creek

DO NOT RENT THERE! I just moved out in early July, along with a classmate of mine, and they did the following to both of us. They have a military clause, but if you plan on moving out via the clause anytime prior to the last day of your move out month, you're rent will NOT be pro rated (read:you pay the whole month's rent). I did everything on their checkout sheet minus a couple small cleaning items, and they claim the mini blind's were destroyed(I have pictures disproving this but they stand strong on it). Bottom line, it was a very displeasing complex. The places are old, not well kept up, the A/C units can't keep the top floor units below 80 degrees which leads to a 350$ electric bill for a 900 sq. ft. apartment from APR-OCT, the pool is constantly filthy, they jack your rent up 50$ every 6 months or so and just in the last few weeks I was there we had 3 Border Patrol raids of illegals in the complex (my wife had a gun pulled on her at the mailbox on one night by an agent). If there is anything you do in Kingsville, do not there and pass the word.

Any Q's PM me.

J