• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hope this is the proper section for Introductions...

iAdmiral

Nah man, you've got a good attitude. I am the moto-koolaide drinker around here, you can ask guys around Corpus that know me. But I'm okay with it...you'll be doing the best job in the world. Just make sure you get brown shoes as quick as you can when you get commissioned. Fly hard, play hard...and just be a bad ass in general. Some might call you a tool...but in reality I think you'll just realize you've got a good thing going when others don't realize it.
Had to look into what brown shoes mean, not sure what moto-koolaid is. Thank you very much though. Those brown shoes sound awesome. :O

I don't think you can "somewhat" discover it. But that's a conversation for another time, another thread, and maybe when you're older. As far as your second question, I'll refer you this thread
Hmm... I thought the aviators used to beat the chicks off of them with sticks.

I'm not entirely versed in the programming of the forum, so is there a reason this guy still has a zero post count?

And yes...this thread is AMAZING.

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
Posts are usually updated on a nightly basis, all at once, iirc. Saves wear and tear on the server that way.

Bevo16

pilot
Make sure to tell all of your ROTC instructors and classmates that you are going to Top Gun and are going to be an Admiral. It will make you sound super motivated, and they will all like you.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Yeah...

:|
Classic meaningless comment. More awesomeness ...

Sometimes, you just gotta' say it: the Death Clock is ticking on this thread ... :)

In the meantime ... I weep for the future of Navel (sic) Aviation ...

83014158.jpg

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
I don't think you can "somewhat" discover it. [/URL]

"somewhat" = just the tip

@OP, when you commission, make sure the first thing you do is head to a used car dealership and (like Borat) ask the salesman where the "pussy magnet" is.