• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hope it's taking off and not landing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
geez, you guys had me worried here, you know this is a family site and all, but those are just wholesome girls next door, role models for all those young girls out there that one day would be proud to root on the Miami Dolphins. A proud institution that is also thought of highly in Texas, go Cowboys!

grouch

Man, this sucks. Half naked models on the forum and they share the same fate as the airplane picture. I swear.....I ALWAYS MISS THIS STUFF!!!!! What did I ever do? John, way to go on the edited avatar! Tali loves it!!

tali264

ghost, gm: Done and done
This is cruel and unusual treatment......well maybe not unusual, but the cruel part is true![B)]

Oh yeah John.......I'm sure you would love to have a daughter that grew up to be a Dolphin cheerleader.....what a proud father you would be
smirk_125.gif

Grandmaster235

World's Greatest Pilot
Originally posted by grouchMan, this sucks. Half naked models on the forum and they share the same fate as the airplane picture. I swear.....I ALWAYS MISS THIS STUFF!!!!! What did I ever do? John, way to go on the edited avatar! Tali loves it!!
Grouch, it may just be time for you to suck it up and upgrade to Windows 95...

<<tali264 says i love the dolphins>>

grouch

Grand, you are probably right. But if I just give this mouse a little more cheese, he may spin that wheele a little faster. That ought to do it.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ah, the power of digital photography.....I love Photoshop!
ea6bflyr
icon_smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.