• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Holding a can of whoop ass, just need the can-opener...

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
They've got five, and one of the proposed attack routes (with us turning a blind eye) would be through Iraq, where the tankers could operate with impunity.

I'm pretty sure Iraq nor the USA is going to let Israeli tankers into Iraqi airspace for their strike, not overtly anyway.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Is it Turkish airspace over the Suez? :D

EDIT: Actually looking at a map, the southern portion of Israel borders the Gulf of Aqabah. I guess they could tank over the Red Sea and Arabian Sea and strike from the south. Unless any of that violates a countries airspace.

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
What do you guys think will happen when a new administration takes over? I'm interested in you all's thoughts on where we will go from here.
(Best case scenarios/wost case senarios and what you guys see Obama and McCain's approach will be in dealing with these issues...etc..etc..)

I wouldn't be worried about the next administration. I'd be more interested in the administration we currently have after the elections. No immediate consequences of action against Iran.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
And that's not a question that you should ask, and DAMN sure should not be answered.
He can ask the question, for crying out loud. It just can't be answered here. It's not an OPSEC violation to MENTION that TTPs are classified. "No" would have been a perfectly acceptable response and would have preserved OPSEC.

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
Thanks for the negative rep, Single Seat. What the hell was that for?

Same here - I tried to make it clear I wanted to stay away from any classified information.

Oh well, guess I'll just shut my lips and learn. :D

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Same here - I tried to make it clear I wanted to stay away from any classified information.

Oh well, guess I'll just shut my lips and learn. :D

Don't worry. In the Navy, any breakdown of OPSEC is punished through negative rep on AW. :icon_wink :D