• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hilarious Ronald Reagan And VAW-113 videos!

Goober

Professional Javelin Catcher
None
I remember Cowpie, looks like he is the Skipper of 113....or is that 117? Good stuff.

113 w/ Gator as his XO. What a horrible front office. Surely there are lateral conversion letters aplenty on his desk. Not.

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
God, we need a credible air threat to a Carrier Battle Group and soon. All of a sudden all the Navy IA tours seem to make much more sense.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
First video was the best....great editing. The last one....well, seeing female SWO's dance around makes me weezy. There are just some things that shouldn't be done nor put on video.

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
First video was the best....great editing. The last one....well, seeing female SWO's dance around makes me weezy. There are just some things that shouldn't be done nor put on video.

So that didn't impress you much?

That, valentines video was pretty awesome... I especially liked the Prefontaine poster I've got the same one:D

Road Program

Hangin' on by the static wicks
None
Finally...This is the first time I've actually known anyone in the countless cruise vids I've seen.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
okk, drunk post . . . agaijn? yeah frist oesn werej awerome. POtherones, not so mjgcj. .. and i'm done

edit: mhyu avatar is the "baby wings" that i'm looking for:)

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
okk, drunk post . . . agaijn? yeah frist oesn werej awerome. POtherones, not so mjgcj. .. and i'm done

Now this truely belongs in the aviation and military humor section

MasterHaynes86

i wonder if it is a good or bad thing that i read your drunk type like it was written without any typos...

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator

Looks to me like somebody can't hold their mud.........and you want to be a Naval Aviator :)