• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hilarious Ronald Reagan And VAW-113 videos!

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
Got this in an email...
Hello again Mighty RONALD REAGAN Team,

For those of you who may still be interested, LCDR Medeiros from VAW-113
has posted the "Impress Me" video on You Tube. Additionally, he has
posted two videos featuring VAW-113 (both very neat) that were also made
on our surge deployment.

Hope you enjoy.

V/r,
LTJG F.

Move Along:

Send Me On My Way:

That Don't Impress Me (Women of CV76):

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Good stuff from the E-2 Bubbas...they are a smart witty bunch.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
About time!

Good stuff from the E-2 Bubbas...they are a smart witty bunch.

At least this bunch...about time! I never cruised with the other gender. Now I know what I missed.

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The LT in the last video is the one who taught me that going nuke is teh worst idea ever.

Lawman

None
At least this bunch...about time! I never cruised with the other gender. Now I know what I missed.

I dont know man, I counted all of maybe 4 that Id even express interest in and thats provided I see them in civies first. Not saying its not nice to have scenery on the big grey suck but could you at least go recruiting wherever the hell it is that the Air Force seems to do so well at.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
What I missed

I dont know man, I counted all of maybe 4 that Id even express interest in and thats provided I see them in civies first. Not saying its not nice to have scenery on the big grey suck but could you at least go recruiting wherever the hell it is that the Air Force seems to do so well at.

Should have used a smilie to show I was being sarcastic....I'm sure they can hold their own as officers and leaders....eyeball liberty?...not!

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
I remember Cowpie, looks like he is the Skipper of 113....or is that 117? Good stuff.

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
Outstanding editing job. I love how everyone is involved in the videos. Great comaradie! Cant wait to hit the boat, hopefully as a shooter.