• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hilarious Ronald Reagan And VAW-113 videos!

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Looks to me like somebody can't hold their mud.........and you want to be a Naval Aviator :)

I can hold it just fine, I just tend to be a happy talker when I get drunk . . . still looking for that delete post function though :) Because that one definitely wouldn't be there. . .

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
I can hold it just fine, I just tend to be a happy talker when I get drunk . . . still looking for that delete post function though :) Because that one definitely wouldn't be there. . .

Could have fooled me :)

VFA-203 Forever

So You Like To Put fishsticks in your mouth?
Should have used a smilie to show I was being sarcastic....I'm sure they can hold their own as officers and leaders....eyeball liberty?...not!

I saw a few pretty attractive ladies in the Women of CVN-76 video (The main one they follow, Then the one with glasses who says "So, Your a Rocket Scientist?".

Hey, 2 or 3 out of good Dozen or so isn't too shabby for a CVN, I don't think :D