• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Highest possible rank right after OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I love this thread.

On the one hand, it looks like Brett's out to piss in some guy's Wheaties again.

But in reality: this guy's trying to eat his breakfast out of a urinal, so. . .
Now that is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. :D

ard

It's OK with me if you want to have a good laugh. What's ironic is that you deem it appropriate to mock someone willing to serve. Keep laughing, though, if it makes you happy.

What should make you laugh, though, is that two Navy SEALs and an Army Spec Ops soldier have encouraged me to seek a waiver, even if they think the chances are next to nil, while the wannabe-SEALs-know-it-alls here try to paint me as an "adventure-seeker." The lot of you in that category neither have brains nor courage. While you laugh at me, I pity you.

ard

I love this thread.

On the one hand, it looks like Brett's out to piss in some guy's Wheaties again.

But in reality: this guy's trying to eat his breakfast out of a urinal, so. . .

I guess that's what you had for breakfast. That's why you love it so much.

ard

If that's how you truly feel, press on and best of luck. Several other recent replies would seem to indicate it's very possible, especially given your creds. Have reasonable expectations, and don't quit your day job...but PRESS!:)

Thank you for your words of support.

ard

That word picture's enough to make a few wannabee applicants re-evaluate their aspirations...UGH!:eek:
BzB;)

Trying to demean someone actually makes me wonder what kind of service some in here have done for their country. What kind of values do they have?

ard

ard: Tenure is a hell of a thing to walk away from. I know the life of a prof isn't as cushy as everyone thinks, but I would suggest that you heed Brett's advice and search around here a bit. Also, make sure you check out the intel forum.

Thank you. I've been talking to people and reading as much as I can, so I value your advice.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Slow down a moment, ard... Sometimes things that would come across as funny if said in person can come across as rude when they're typed out. Try to look at some of the statements in that light.

ard

Slow down a moment, ard... Sometimes things that would come across as funny if said in person can come across as rude when they're typed out. Try to look at some of the statements in that light.

You gotta a point.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Trying to demean someone actually makes me wonder what kind of service some in here have done for their country. What kind of values do they have?

Oh this will go well.

A Day In The Life

pilot
tumblr_mb9asoi7LW1qgcra2o1_500.gif

LFCFan

*Insert nerd wings here*

Now you've opened a can of worms.

I'll let someone with wings tell you what BzB has done for his country, as frankly I haven't got around to reading the entire massive stickied thread of stories about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.