• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Here is something you don't see everyday

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
A buddy of mine did a touch-n-go in a COD on the French carrier. That whole coss deck thing.

Quick and somewhat amusing sea story. Back in 97 I was an SDO for a CQ det at VAW-120. Our TV in the ready was not working so one of the French pilots/LSO's was not using his and offered it. I had to go get it. I knock on his door, which was slightly open and he says come in. So there is this French E-2 pilot with nothing on but a pair of leopard print panties :confused: Not boxers, not but huggers but tiny print leopard underwear. Could have been a g-string for all I know. He was sprawled out on the bed reading a book. Looked like he spent way to much time in a tanning bed as well. Just very weird.

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
A buddy of mine did a touch-n-go in a COD on the French carrier. That whole coss deck thing.

Quick and somewhat amusing sea story. Back in 97 I was an SDO for a CQ det at VAW-120. Our TV in the ready was not working so one of the French pilots/LSO's was not using his and offered it. I had to go get it. I knock on his door, which was slightly open and he says come in. So there is this French E-2 pilot with nothing on but a pair of leopard print panties :confused: Not boxers, not but huggers but tiny print leopard underwear. Could have been a g-string for all I know. He was sprawled out on the bed reading a book. Looked like he spent way to much time in a tanning bed as well. Just very weird.

How does that compare to the masseuse in Hong Kong?

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor

If you've ever been to a French beach, you'll quickly figure out that the French do love their speedos. :eek:

Brett

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
How does that compare to the masseuse in Hong Kong?

Dude, that was probably one of the worst days ever on cruise for me. Why don't you just give me a paper cut and poor lemon juice on it...stings that bad :eek:

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Dude, that was probably one of the worst days ever on cruise for me. Why don't you just give me a paper cut and poor lemon juice on it...stings that bad :eek:

Did she have a penis, or something?

Brett

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor

The brief from that or some other expedition is on my desk right now... I guess the thought was that we would once again bag some Frenchy traps. Here is a sample picture of the shooters:

Attachments

• french shooter.bmp
    146.6 KB · Views: 87