• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Help....When is the best time to apply?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceMan

It's cool to see all you fellow gators posting on this board. Football season is going to be sweet this year. I can't wait until we play miami and break that fairy Ken Dorsey in half. Anyways, thanks for all the replies. I'm probably going to wait until after the fall semester to begin any application process. I figure I'll get my private pilots license and continue the pre med stuff and see where my heart is at before I make any life altering decisions. Thanks again everybody.
GO GATORS

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Also good to see all the Gators on here. GO GATORS!

You might want to swing by the NROTC Unit at UF and find out when they are giving out the next ASTB. It might save you drive to somewhere else to take it.

Josh, I checked out the Piper Warrior and a Cessna a couple times from Gulf Atlantic while I was going through the FRS in Jacksonville. After all that training the Navy paid for, had to take the family up for a couple of flights to prove that yes, I could actually fly! lol On both checkrides for each aircraft spent more time talking about the training pipeline and the P3 than the flight . Seriously though, a good place to rent planes. Also, the P3 FRS uses that field for touch and goes since it is just a short hop away.

Best of luck to everyone! GO GATORS!

John

JTP

WHATS WITH ALL THE DAMN GATOR FANS??

GO PUT ON YOUR JEAN SHORTS AND DANNY WUERFFEL JERSEYS AND PRAY YOU DON'T GET RUN OVER BY THE SEC EAST THIS YEAR!!! GROSSMAN WILL HAVE A GOOD VIEW OF THE SKY AND STANDS WHEN THAT GEORGIA DEFENSE STEPS IN JAX. I'LL BE AT THE LANDING CELEBRATING A DAWG VICTORY!!!

....IT'S GREAT TO BE A GATOR HATER...I SAID IT'S GREAT TO BE......

GO DAWGS!!

TYLER PATE

YEAH COME ON!!

ghost_ttu

He may not win the games, and he probably won't play the NC, but Kingsbury will most likely have more yards passing than your Florida boys GO TEXAS TECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Ok, first off, that is just plain old jealousy talking there, and us Gators need to feel sympathy for those less fortunate than ourselves who did not have the wonderful opportunity to attend the University of Florida. As we all know, Georgia isn't really a good school, and those Tandy computers of theirs are getting old, but I would have at least thought that you would have at least SOME intro training into how to use a keyboard. Before you start typing, make sure that pesky CAPS LOCK button is off, okay partner?

ghost_ttu

He needed to use big letters to see them.....I hear THAT kind of 20/20 will get you right in the cockpit hehehe

IceMan

JTP

It's nice to see that UGA's reading and writing program is coming along nicely. I thought it was a great idea when the university made it a reqirement for all UGA students to be able to read. Now the possibilities are endless. Who knows, maybe you guys will understand the number system by next season. Here is a number problem for you to start out with. If the GATORS have won 11 of the last 12 meetings with the dawgs, how many times in the past 12 seasons has UGA gone home the LOSER? A)5, B)7, C) 11, or D) None of these are correct because by the time I finish reading this post the gators will have beaten the dawgs 5 more times.

P.S. Sorry for typing lower case (SMALL) letters.

JTP

UGA:45
UF:21

I'd take women and a better business school over some queer colored Macs.

As far as the record goes..who has the overall record...G-E-O-R-G-I-A!
Oh yeah, one last thing. Who has the women and the better campus? Don't even think about saying UF. I was down there last year w/ some UF ADpi's the Thursday night before the game. Yall have nothing on Athens and our women.

2.5 more months to the game, and the tension and sh!t talking has officially began! Ya gotta love the SEC!

YEAH COME ON!!

JTP

Oh shiiiitt....I can't believe you said that about our women. The Defense maybe, but we have the best wide outs in the country this year and our quarterback which was the SEC freshman of the year might not play that much due to D.J. Shockley (Next Charlie Ward). We'll just score enough points this year to win.

EAT A PEACH!

Tyler Pate
GO DAWGS!!

YEAH COME ON!!

Edited by - JTP on 08/20/2002 14:48:48

Status
Not open for further replies.