• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Helicopter Movie Cliches

DocT

Dean of Students
pilot
Lawman said:
Which week of TBS do they teach you how to charge a machine gun position using a Bulldozer?

I've heard it's actually a two week POI. The first week is learning the words to "Bionic Marine" by the aforementioned Stitch Jones, along with hotwiring construction equipment. The second week is combined construction equipment and infantry tactics and prac ap.

Coota0

None
Steve Wilkins said:
Would you say the same about Annapolis?
I went to see it with the wife, I got told if I said "that's wrong", laughed or coughed out bull shit one more time I was walking home,but on reflection I would have to say that the movie wasn't that bad, you just had to pretend that it was abut Sister Mary's Military School for Boys on the Chesapeake instead of the Naval Academy.

phrogpilot73

Best helicopter scene in a movie hands down - "Blackhawk Down" when the Blackhawk flies abeam the Land Rover (or whatever 4x4 it is), with a little bird on the other side, shoots the engine block, and then the Little Bird hovers in front and the black hawk lands... Do that with a jet!

phrogpilot73

Coota0 said:
I went to see it with the wife, I got told if I said "that's wrong", laughed or coughed out bull shit one more time I was walking home,but on reflection I would have to say that the movie wasn't that bad, you just had to pretend that it was abut Sister Mary's Military School for Boys on the Chesapeake instead of the Naval Academy.
The mid my fiancee sponsors went and saw that this weekend... I called her a NERD simply because she did. I told her I'm not going to watch it until it's on channel 500, and Channels 1-499 have nothing on!