• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Headed to Dine-Out June 4th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ET1sWife

Twidget's Wife
WT's Girl said:
Yahoo, only 11 more days! My hubby is in the 18-04. The class is secured, but he's on probation. Hopefully he'll get to go out soon too.

My husband is in 18-04 too!!! I assume you be at the DO by the Yahoo!?! Lets not count today since it's mostly over, then we can say 10 more days!!! :jump2_125
Don't worry, he will be off of probation soon.

ET1sWife

Twidget's Wife
7 more days!!! Is anyone excited to see their men yet? We have resorted to code in our letters and emails about what will occur next weekend :jump2_125
Does anyone know if there will be alcohol? We may need it!!!

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
I'm not terriblly sure either, it's some sort of alcoholic concoction, I think based on tradition there's supposed to be all sorts of crap in there, but they've basically cleaned it up. I didn't have any, so if anyone else wants to chime in, I'd like to know if that stuff is as nasty as it sounds.

Alyssa

From what my huby has told me, grog is basically any alcholic liquid on hand mixed together. :tongue2_1 Other "things" can be added, but generally it has to be a food item. Yummy!!! :knockout_

Cate

Pretty much invincible
I'll be there on the 4th, and I'm all kinds of excited about seeing my LPMC (Largely Platonic Male Counterpart). I also know from experience that 36 straight hours of solo contact and I could go nuts. The new Harry Potter movie opens that weekend - anybody up for a field trip?

ET1sWife

Twidget's Wife
I'll see you there. I believe our guys have been hanging out. We are seeing Harry Potter on Saturday morning. Hopefully I can still get tickets on Fandango. We promised our son that we would take him there. Let me know if you would like to join us.
Megan

kimberly

Hey ladies! I've been very behind on the posting! Between having surgery a week and a half ago and my OC not passing 4 week inspection, which means I WON'T be going to dining out with you all : (, I haven't been in a a posting mood. He's now in class 19-04 and I hear they are going to be having a dining out sometime in late July/early August. Apparently it isn't scheduled yet... anyone know about this?? Anyway, it was a little bit of a letdown (he only missed by a FEW points) but it always works out for the best and he's doing really well with it all. I'm so excited for all of you and I'm hoping for some very detailed descriptions of what it is like! I hope you all have an amazing night!!!! Let me know how it goes!!! : )

Cate

Pretty much invincible
Megan - Talked to my LPMC this very evening, and he mentioned Twidget mentioning that you mentioned... yeah. But it sounds like it might be fun. I think the best way to see a kid's movie is always with a kid, even if you have to borrow one.

And Kimberly - Surgery?! I hope everything's okay. Is everything okay?

ET1sWife

Twidget's Wife
I like that...LPMC!! We plan on going to the 10am show. I know it will be really hard after a night without sleep ;) but we have to do it for our 6 year old. Do the guys/gals really call him Twidget there? That's too funny. That's what they call ET's (Electronic Technicians) in the Navy...after they get zapped.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting you on Friday night. It's kind of hard talking to/meeting people in this forum and not putting a face to it. I'll be one of the "old" wives.

tukka

Ripper Chic
Only a few more days! One until I fly out! I think that I am going to go crazy being that close to him, but not being able to see him!

Harry Potter at 10 am...you are a trooper! Especially after the DO night! :)

See you ladies there!

crysmc

MH-60S Pilot Wife
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ladies, June 4th is right around the corner now!!! I hope you all have a blast and I'm sure you're all going to look so gorgeous! While you're all there having fun and getting to know eachother, you'll have to set aside one second to think about Crystal in Austin and how she wishes she could meet you all. *Someday!* I have lots of happy updates about my life though and I will write a post about it once the smoke has blown over, so to speak. :)

ET1sWife

Twidget's Wife
I hope that everyone has a safe trip! Can't wait to see you all there and don't be late!!! There are penalties :eek: .
See you there,
Megan

Jenmarie

Demons are cute when they sleep!
Contributor
Hi Ladies,

I know at least one of you is leaving to go see your wonderful men today! I hope you all have an amazing time! Keep us posted when you get back!!

Jennifer

Status
Not open for further replies.