• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Gripe Sheets

Whalebite

This week one of my t-34 flights the GPS said something to the effect of X # of days before leave or new orders, and all the fun that was to be had, I dont remember the details, I totally forgot about it, as I was paying attention to not FU&*ing up my flight, it was nonetheless cool for the .5 seconds i was reading it.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yeah, we do that in the Prowler sometimes - good clean fun. :D

Brett
Got deprived of that in T-45 land . . . good to see it's back, or is that more of an ECMO thing?

I remember uptight IPs totally going ape over how "unprofessional" that was in Primary.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I had "PC Load Letter" the other day in the T-34. I got a kick out of it.

Sweet. That was probably mine. I know another guy does it, but I think he left. All I have to say is enough with the "Hot Carl."

FlytheBall

Maybe, maybe not, maybe go fvck yourself.
pilot
Sweet. That was probably mine. I know another guy does it, but I think he left. All I have to say is enough with the "Hot Carl."

Haha, thats awesome. When i did my XC to Key West I know a bunch of the IPs were putting in "Key West was hot Carltastic" Good times, good times.

Snacks

Everyone leave, I have to poop. NOW!!!
I can't remember how many times I saw "Hot Carl" in the GPS... :D

Was he an instructor or MX guy?