• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

??GREAT PRT??

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyFast

Getting ready to do the dirty, no not that one, the PRT. My #'s will be around, 9:45 run, 90 pushups, 150 situps. I know this is good but is it also common???

ghost_ttu

Way to go Fly! you just shot down my good news. I just did my PRT and I did 99 situps, 70 pushups and 11:17 run. And that is good enough to put in my SNA package so we'll see what happens.

psrogers

Intel Officer
Solid work Ghost, so it sounds like you have reason to sit pretty easy when you send in. Congratulate yourself with some beer and you know what else to do. As for you Flyfast, you run fast, and that is a lot of pushups and situps. Yesterday in preparation I ran 3 miles (26 minutes) and did 150 pushups and situps, but it wasn't in two minutes. But I still have time to practice...

"Juggernaut will flatten you!" - Xmen cartoon

tali264

just kidding ghost!! you did a good job. *bows down and excepts defeat* [:(!] [:(!] (couldn't be clever right now) [:0] [:0] [xx(]

ghost_ttu

tali: What have I told you about a war of wits with me?.....

JTP: I have to get a copy of my physical from my AF recruiter and my Navy recruiter is out of office tomorrow, so my application will most likely mail out Thursday, meaning HOPEFULLY be viewed next week or the next. I'm hoping the influx of 01 Oct applicants don't screw me.

psrogers: Thank you, but no I'm still skeptical of my application and I'll rest easy after I've raised my right hand. But if I don't get selected, I honestly don't know what more I can do.

psrogers

Intel Officer
If you don't get accepted, try to fly again. Only can you be happy when a day at the office consists swooping out of the sky at 400 mph over an unprepared foreign hostile and firing precision laser guided bombs or dogfighting to the last to return home to a nice, frosty beer. Then, only then, will the 12oz curls be truly rewarding.
Not that I would know, but so I hear.

gsavy10

I must be doing something wrong. My push-ups are ok, but my sit-ups really suck[V]. I'm doing 150 pu/su every other day, but maybe my form is wrong and I am unnecessarily overexerting myself. I've got two weeks before my PRT, and some last minute advice would really help.

ghost_ttu

I would consistently do pu/su daily. Atleast 100 a day and I would probably do more than that daily. And just keep running. For the past week and a half I was doing a PRT EVERYDAY and that helped me a lot.

psrogers

Intel Officer
I did my PFT yesterday. I did 69 pushups, 72 situps, and a 9:38 run. A little disappointing on the pushups and situps, but I really got exhausted towards the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.