• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Great De-Stresser Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
Bunch of words about flaming/shoes/what you do/bio/yadda yadda yadda....

You should realize that the people on this forum aren't flaming on you. You came and asked a question, you're gonna get answers. No one is flaming (yet), they are just simply answering your question. If you don't like the answer you don't have to read it.

This site is not exactly a hold-my-hand walk in the park, which, depending on your hubby, may or may not be a destresser.

Angels

Contributor
Thank you all for your advice. Amongst the posts were several good suggestions. When I posted the thread I was under the assumption that the spouses corner was just that and thus intended to direct my question to the women (or men) who have had their spouse already go through training and if they had any advice on ways of keeping the peace during what can be a stressful time. I think this is the part where I tuck my tail between my legs and scamper off...:eek:

SDNalgene

Blind. Continue...
pilot
And yes MB, I am well aware of your fat ex wife. If you recall we met a few months ago in SA and over dinner you discussed in detail how she wronged you so. I thought it was odd conversation for meeting someone for the first time but I do feel sorry for you, she sounded like a nut!

I am willing to bet this is how the majority of people have met Master remember the occasion.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
.... I think I'll stick to the PSC...
Whatever ... all in good 'fun' .... 9 posts for you out of 33 total ... 7 after you said the above ... :)

But when we start going down the Manatee road ... *sigh* .... we're all done, here.

Cheers

Closed & ...

lockedu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.