• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Graffiti at Waldron

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Now that I'm not in VQ-world, the BP isn't too bad (and you'll remember that was caused by a certain EWAC).

I assume you finally learned how to talk on the radios in the landing pattern.

Difference between VAQ and VQ:
In VAQ, I learned (according to a RAG Instructor ECMO): Don't let pilots talk on the radios unless they're saying "Two" or starting Tac-Turns. They will F it up.

In VQ (according to a VP RAG IP): Don't let NFOs talk on the radios (UHF or VHF unless you want to hear everyone's call sign twice followed by "this is..." and "over" at the end of the broadcast). They will F it up.

After several beatings I finally learned to talk the right way on the radios ;).

I remember that whole story very well, including how she never left the cockpit. For those out of the loop, Bluto was on an ONW det with VQ-1 where the A/C was just a little anal retentive, hence the blood pressure rising on Bluto's part.

P.S. Mods, Bluto should have both pair of wings.