• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Gouge Download

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitedc

Did you ever find these? I only got the one that has the "Dear Oso..." part on top of it. I'm looking for the other two as well.

TAD912

OAR guide..

I'm w/ Awfknives , I have found the ASTB guides, but I'm also taking the OAR and am curious as to where the guide for that is..

jdc

hey, I am also new to airwarriors and I don't think that I am utilitzing this site to its max. I have used navygouge extensively. What other ASTB testing materials can I get.

rjack14

F/A-18F WSO (FRS)
None
Weather gouge is out of date and not much help, wouldn't use it if I were you. Since I can't find any good weather gouge for the new text I will just make some new gouge for future API students. (Aero gouge is good and helped me get a 100 on the Aero I test; so anyone that was at the bottom of their class in college fear not, just study hard and you will out do the book smart people.)

NAVY1

OCS 22 JAN 2005, NFO
Hey I need the correct Gouge for OCS. I was told it has changed a bit from the hand book that I got. My OCS date is 22 Jan. Please help if you can.

thundersquid

pilot
NAVY1 said:
Hey I need the correct Gouge for OCS. I was told it has changed a bit from the hand book that I got. My OCS date is 22 Jan. Please help if you can.

The verbatim gouge is posted on the OCS website (General orders, Chain of command, Code of Conduct, Sailors Creed). The book that you have is good for the rank structure:

"Sir, and O-4 in the United States Marine Corp is a Major. His insignia is a gold oakleaf." (know all this)

The stuff that is no good in the book you got (blue spiral notebook, right?) is the leadership traits, the navy mission, and stuff like that. If you want to know what that stuff is you can look it up online (search on Navy's mission, sailors creed, etc) Don't worry about those leadership traits, I am pretty sure you don't need to know them anymore.

Jetjock863

No go on flight...JAG???
astb gouge

So is that astb gouge download pretty up-to-date? Its been a few months since i've been on here. Thanks.

thrillseeker121

I was wondering what the order is and where one goes when receiving a pilot slot? Is it OCS, API, Primary, and then whatever one selects?

Status
Not open for further replies.