• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Going to OCS !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayman

Originally posted by wanaBpilot
I just got accepted also, pilot slot, July 6 right? Its gonna be a hot summer in Quantico, I was called on Tuesday and told I got a pilot slot, I was expecting NFO as my vision was 20-40, but they accepted me as I scored high on ASTB. Cya at PLC, nervous and excited at the same time.

What can I say? WOW!!! Having a vision of 20/40, damn, you deserve it man. CONGRATULATIONS also. Make us proud here. You can now change your name from wannabe to _____!

jabravo2003

I guess I will see Adrenaline Rush and Squatrrs at PLC-Combined. My Captain told me the other day I ship May 25th and to have all my dental work in by the 19th. So I guess that is him telling me I am going to OCS.

George

Accepted for PLC183-PLC Air, ship out 25 May 2003

Adrenaline Rush

may 25th?? thats pretty early considering OCS starts June 1st for PLC Combined, you sure your not PLC juniors???
Thanks again to everybody for their kind words, We wont let anyone down!!!

"And on the 8th day the Marines took over the globe and have been runnin it ever since"

megrey06

Kingsville
A-Rush,
I'll see you there, congratulations. Those of us headed to the 1 June class need to keep in touch, swap emails etc.

Mine is under my profile.

-Matt

Proverbs 3:5-6

Adrenaline Rush

Hell yea Klost and megrey See You There!!! I wonder when and how often candidates are allowed to speak freely with each other? Im shootin you an email Megrey

"And on the 8th day the Marines took over the globe and have been runnin it ever since"

jabravo2003

Adrenaline, no I am not PLC Juniors, I am combined. My email is bravo149@cox.net

George

squatrrs

jabravo2003,
Why are you shipping out May 25th? The people shipping out on that date are the ones going 1st increment PLC Jr's/Sr's. OCC/PLC Combined 183 are all shipping out June 1. Just curious why they would send you 1 week early?

Adrenaline Rush

maybe hes on the 11-week plan cause he loves that PT
bouncy_125.gif

jabravo2003

PT good. PT several times a day. "Navy, Navy i'm in dobut. While your bellies all sticking out? Is it whiskey or is it wine? Or is it lack of PT time"

George

Adrenaline Rush

thats right!!!!! cant never pt enough!!!!! but you know we'll be hurtin this summer!!!

Taxman2A

War were declared.
Originally posted by jabravo2003
Adrenaline, no I am not PLC Juniors, I am combined. My email is bravo149@cox.net

George

bravo.. then your OSO made a mistake when he told you you are shipping 25 may. The Juniors and Seniors ship out that day, all the PLC COMB candidates don't go until June 1.

davidsin

Congrats man! It's great to see that patience pays off.

------------------------------------------
Semper Fi

jabravo2003

Hello, well I went to visit the OSO today to present to him and the CO of the district the website I am making for the OSS, and they loved it. Well the point is, I was talking to my Captain and he did mess up, I am leaving 31st of May at 0700. So all of you that are going to PLC Combined I will see you there, just look for the smallest officer candidate HAHA. The name is George Bravo.

George

Nick

Hey
Who else is going to first increment PLC Jr.'s with me? I'm gonna need someone to keep my fatass moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.