• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Going to OCS !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrenaline Rush

Just got the call, I will be headed off to Quantico this summer, PLC Combined..In case your wondering on my stats: 3.81 GPA in Aero Science, 258 PFT (run under 21 mins), Private Pilot License, No military recomendations or anything....THANK You so much to all those who have helped me with Gouge!!! I look forward to seeing all those attending this summer, and best of luck to all those still waiting!!!!

"And on the 8th day the Marines took over the globe and have been runnin it ever since"

tali264

Congrats!!!

See.....the waiting doesn't seem so bad now, does it?
tongue_125.gif

Adrenaline Rush

Thank You!! yea Tali, doesnt seem so bad now!!

"And on the 8th day the Marines took over the globe and have been runnin it ever since"

Adrenaline Rush

thanks Psrogers..I intend to prove I deserve it, and I know you will do the same for the Navy!!

Taxman2A

War were declared.
Congratulations, Adrenaline Rush, it's clear you've wanted this for a while and have now earned it.

Anyone else get the nod?

squatrrs

CONGRATS!!! I will see you at PLC Combined this summer. I found out the other day also. I am full of nerves and excitement about the whole thing.

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
Hard work and determination pays off A-Rush. I'm going to be shooting for next summer's PLC-Combined. Congrats and make us proud at Airwarriors.

- Quote on being selected for an OCS spot -
"If you are chosen, you will have been chosen by Men 'who have been there and done that' and have decided that they wished to have you in Their company, there is no such medal worth as much."

esday1

He'll dazzle you with terms like "Code Red."
Congratulations! Send a postcard for those of us in the waiting game for OCC-184.

"Peace on earth to men of goodwill. All others stand by."

wanaBpilot

Pro Rec'd NFO
I just got accepted also, pilot slot, July 6 right? Its gonna be a hot summer in Quantico, I was called on Tuesday and told I got a pilot slot, I was expecting NFO as my vision was 20-40, but they accepted me as I scored high on ASTB. Cya at PLC, nervous and excited at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.