• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Girlfriend and flight school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

And, if the GF is prone to mental disorders or other issues, living a few states away will help bring that to the surface...

DO NOT GET MARRIED UNTIL AFTER YOUR 1st CRUISE.

Trust me on this one.. It was the best advice that I ignored..

Realistically speaking, how long is it from the day one commissions until they join their first fleet squadron. (I know it will vary with platform)

In my husbands case, from the day he commissioned until he returned from his first 6mo cruise was over seven years. He did a two year SEREGRAD tour, but even if you subtract for that, you are still looking at 5 years.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Well, it's easy to see who the vaginized men are here in this thread. For the record, I'm taking notes for later exploitation.

Brett

thenuge

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
Although Tom Brady boinks Bridgete Moynahan-
During the playoffs he finds her distracting-
They don't see each other during playoffs-
Tom Brady wins Super Bowls-
Then takes care of his girl, at the Super Bowl after-party

06_15_05_brady800600.jpg

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
Well, it's easy to see who the vaginized men are here in this thread. For the record, I'm taking notes for later exploitation.

Brett

You really love that word don't you Brett...anyway...I prefer to "exploit" girls but I guess if you prefer guys its the whole don't ask don't tell issue...:)

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
You should just dump the current g/f and get yourself a mail order bride, those chicks are so desperate that she'll just be happy you exist, and won't complain because she won't want you to boot her out on the curb. :D

Zilch

This...is...Caketown!
You should just dump the current g/f and get yourself a mail order bride, those chicks are so desperate that she'll just be happy you exist, and won't complain because she won't want you to boot her out on the curb. :D

Until she divorces you and takes have of your sh!t.

Tom

pilot
Contributor
How do you make a woman sign a prenup without her murdering you?

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
How do you make a woman sign a prenup without her murdering you?

Tell her there won't be a wedding without one, period. If she won't sign one, then she's clearly in it for the money and not because she cares about you.

Brett

Fred

Tell her there won't be a wedding without one, period. If she won't sign one, then she's clearly in it for the money and not because she cares about you.

Brett

That's a heck of an oxymoron! Marrying someone for the money, whose in the military. :D

thenuge

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
That's a heck of an oxymoron! Marrying someone for the money, whose in the military. :D

Depends. If she's a bar girl from Pataya Beach, say. Marrying a pilot or U.S. naval officer would be quite a lucrative endeavor.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor

That's a common misconception. Many people in my position make into the 6 figure range, while many prospective wives earn little to nothing. Couple that with the possibility of a lifetime of alimony, child support and half their husband's retirement and the financial motives become easier to see. Prenups aren't just about what you have today, but also about what you'll have 20-30 years down the road.

Brett

Status
Not open for further replies.