• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Getting Fried

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
gaijin6423 said:
I had a meeting with the Sup and the Dant once. It was called an "Academic Board" in those days... But I graduated, thus defeating 'Them'.

Mine was called a "Conduct Review and Separation Hearing"... and I too defeated "Them":D

Singer6

Konichiwa *****es
I got fried because I was in the room when some plebes in my company decided to fill boxes with candy and then cut holes in the bottom and sling their schlongs through during halloween. Then the genius decided to show his cock to some girl. Not a good call on his part. Funniest damn thing I ever saw.

petescheu

Singer6 said:
I got fried because I was in the room when some plebes in my company decided to fill boxes with candy and then cut holes in the bottom and sling their schlongs through during halloween. Then the genius decided to show his cock to some girl. Not a good call on his part. Funniest damn thing I ever saw.

Now THAT is funny; at least someone has the balls (pun intended) to pull a stunt like that these days.
Gotta love guilt by being in the same vicinity but having nothing to do with the crime. That happened all the time when i was there, at least some things never change...